|To be the premier Educational and Business Consultancy globally|
Since our inception in 2009, SGP Consultancy has stayed true to its commitment of providing Student placements, Immersion programmes, Study tours, Study Abroad programmes and Educational qualifications that are both accredited and equivalent to those conducted on-campus. We are the official Education Representatives for various internationally acclaimed Institutions and public Universities in Australia, Italy, New Zealand, UK and USA.
Our Educational Consultants readily provide and identify the student needs
- Counsel students according to their academic qualifications to gain admissions into the Institutions and Universities of choice
- Recommend industry relevant and internationally recognised qualifications to stay ahead of the knowledge demand
- Mapping of academic pathways for students towards personal achievement and career development
Our affiliations include internationally recognised institutions such as TAFE Queensland regions (Brisbane, Gold Coast, East Coast, North, South West, SkillsTech), Saint Stephen’s College (Australia), Scuola Politecnica di Design (Italy), Auckland Institute of Studies, Concordia Institute of Business (New Zealand), University of the West of England, University of Winchester (UK) and the California State University, Los Angeles for direct admission of students.
SGP Consultancy supports our partner Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions in Queensland, Australia to establish strategic Offshore Centres for the delivery of Vocational Education and Training (VET) programmes internationally through Academic accreditations, Articulation arrangements and Institution partnerships.
We design Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) curriculum in Continuing Education and Training (CET); industry relevant programmes for trainees and students alike.
|To provide holistic educational pathways for individual development and value added business consulting in our knowledge based society|
- SGP Consultancy has a business consulting arm that assists Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to embark on any of the following initiatives to improve their competitiveness and forge ahead in the industry
- Strengthen capabilities and achievement of Business Excellence (BE)
- Gain consumer confidence and trust via CASE Trust certification
- Process improvement in pursuit of productivity and effectiveness
- Acquisition of capital and grants to transform businesses
Our business consultants are drawn from practitioners who possess diverse managerial expertise in both public and private sectors, and their aggregate domain knowledge and experience will benefit business entities seeking our services.
Our experience working with a significant number of SMEs and assisting them in attaining the Consumer Association of Singapore (CASE) Trust 'mark' for good business practices, testify to our experience and track record in such projects. The SMEs come from Renovation, Soft Furnishings, Interior and Design companies, Wellness and Spa centres, Healthcare establishments and Storefront businesses.
Other ad hoc projects related to building up organisational capabilities include problem solving techniques, process improvements, productivity improvement initiatives and implementation of work-life balance.
|Education for Excellence
Above and Beyond Consulting
SGP Consultancy is listed with the Australian Council for Private Education and Training (ACPET), Professional International Education Resources (PIER), English Australia (EA) and Australian Trade Commission (Austrade).
We assist to coordinate Immigration counseling through our Immigration Law Specialist in Australia accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV) and registered Migration Agent with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) for all emigration advisory to Australia.